Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Gemini Barrier (Main Deck) Empty Gemini Barrier (Main Deck)

Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 pm
Monster-20

2x Card trooper
2x Cyber dragon
1x Dark Valkyria
2x Elemental Hero Neos Alius
1x Elemental Hero Startos
3x Defender Of The Ice Barrier
1x Glow-Up Bulb
1x Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness
1x Morphing Jar
1x Plagspeader
1x Sangan
1x Shiba-Warrior Taro
2x Ice barrier

Spells-11

1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
2x Gemini Spark
1x Heavy Storm
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Monster Gate
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement Of The Army

Traps-9

2-Bottomless Trap Hole
3-Compulsory Evacuation
1-Mirror Forcw
2-Solemn Warning
1-Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck-15

Elemental Hero Absolute Zero-1
Elemental Hero Escuridao-1
Elemental Hero Gaia-1
Elemental Hero The Shining-1
Ally Of Justice Catastor-1
Armory Arm-1
Black Rose Dragon-1
Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier-1
Gungnir, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier-1
Scrap Dragon-1
Stardust Dragon-1
Leviair The Sea Dragon-1
Number 17 Leviathan Dragon-1
Number 25 Utopia-1
Steelswarm Roach-1

The Break Down

The Way To Run- Push the hardest your can do but at the same time trying to keep and out(resources).What I call a out in this deck is to have a strong hand and resources(like glow or plag) in the grave. But to be honest this is kind of the way you should play other then OTK/FTK deck and a few other ones.

Strengths-Being able to push really hard and defend at the same time. While also getting +'s in the hand. Easy outs to anti-meta decks. Due to my ability to make Brionac fast. Even though I used Brionac has a last resort or to hold control.Since this is a Gemini Deck, there unaffected by skill drain or Doomcaliber.

Weakness-Bounce Decks, I suppose. I played against a bounce deck before this became more of a hero focused deck. An it was pretty hard to overcome but now this deck can probably push through it now. Final countdown/Exodia, Most deck have a problem this these kinds of decks. I might change this deck again to help negate the effects of my opponent but be ok since this is a Gemini Deck. An there unaffected by skill drain or Doomcaliber.

The Techs

Dark Valkyria- Is not really a tech, but more of a leftover piece from the old deck. It is pretty much the best gemini in the game that can fit into nontype(like plants) based decks.

Foolish Burial-Is used to send card that you don't want to draw into like glow-up or plag. But it also has anyother way of working to send Aluis or Stratos To the Grave to reborn or used with miracle fusion.

Search Engines

Hero's Engine

Pretty much a self made engine. Search for any warrior mostly likely Stratos with Reinforcements. Then Summon the monster, in this case Stratos, Search for Aluis. And you just -2 deck wise. In General that just makes the deck work faster.

Draw Power!

This is simply to put cards in my hand so I don't get dead draws. Card trooper is fucking amazing when its destory I draw 1 card. If I used its eff i can get Aluis or any of the other monster that work form the grave. Gemini Spark is probably one of the best support card gemini's got. It destroys one card on the field such has card trooper, then draw one. Strategist helps with fuckd hands. And I get a water in the grave for Zero. I used to run 3 but I stop, I forgot the reason why.

Stun

If you haven't noticed yet. Most of my traps stun my opponents monsters. To be honest I don't really give a damn about his/her hand because the deck is to fast for it to matter. Beside I'll control the field anyway so why does it matter.

History

This deck has been through 4-6 banlist or something. But most of that was on the WC games so it really dint work when I got to DN. Major Change when I got tested here,Bfb tested me, In short it dint last long like 6-10 turns.So I changed the deck to keep up with decks like Six Sams and Blackwings. Even through last ban list it was almost impossible to keep up with sams but I did beat them once. This deck looks nothing like how it did when I 1st made it, I think Dark Valkyria , Defender and Shiba are like the only original monster left other then standards. I could write more but I have been working on this for like an Hour and I'm getting bored again so Bai.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum