Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Help with this deck? Empty Help with this deck?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 pm
--Spells--

Pot of Benevolence
Mirage Tube
Monster Reborn
Hammer Shot
Lightning Vortex
Swords of Revealing Light
Mystical Space Typhoon
Gravekeeper's Servant
Gold Sarcophagus
Painful Return

--Traps--

Waboku
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Mystical Refpanel
Sakuretsu Armor
Negate Attack
Nordic Relic Laevateinn
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Counter Counter
Mischief of the Yokai
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Nightmare Wheel
Shadow Spell
Defense Draw

--Monsters--

Copycat
Fleur Synchron
Quickdraw Synchron
Creation Resonator
Supay
Mine Mole
Soul Tiger
Darkness Neosphere
Shadowpriestess of Ohm
The Lady in Wight
Dark Tinker
Power Invader (2)
Chaos Hunter (2)
Garmr of the Nordic Beasts
Sangan
Chaos Necromancer
Black Potan
Reptilianne Viper
Dark Elf
Mad Dog of Darkness
Obsidian Dragon
Sinister Sprocket
Wall of Illusion
Dark Valkyria
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark-World

--Extra Deck--
(Synchro)
Frozen Fitzgerald
Dark Highlander
Chaos King Archfiend
Tempest Magician
Explosive Magician
Moon Dragon Quilla
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Hundred Eyes Dragon
Black Winged Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Red Nova Dragon
Reptilianne Hydra
Drill Warrior
Chevalier De Fleur

(xyz)
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Number 34: Terror-Byte
Grenosaurus
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon

--Summary of the deck--

The main, hidden ace is Chaos Necromancer, as it gains 300 ATK for every monster in my grave. So, as long as it isn't in the grave beforehand, I'm good to go. If it is, I should have Monster Reborn, or Pot of Benevolence to get him back into my field/deck. In a nutshell, my deck is slow, over forty in count, and doesn't have a true theme. The only oddballs of the group are the spellcasters and reptiles, though Copycat is a good stall, and a even better synchro material if I don't have Quickdraw out to tune with a level three monster.

If I had to pull out cards myself, I would pull out Viper, though it is one of the few level twos I have to get out Gachi, Hammer Shot, Chaos Hunter, considering a deck shouldn't have too many high level monsters, and Mystical Refpanel.

So, opinions?

Last edited by kisshu24 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a monster for the pull out section)
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Help with this deck? Empty Re: Help with this deck?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm
Question How can I help if i dont know the theme

The theme has you said is for chaos necromancer which gets 300atk for every monster
so use card that are good for discard or zombies. Hey lightsworn is a great idea.
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Uh, not to be rude or anything, but that doesn't really help me much, considering this is a deck for real life and all. I don't have enough zombies, lightsworn, or the necessary support cards for them. My deck is slow, not too slow, but it could be much faster.

Other than Chaos Necromancer, I tie it in with the Power Invaders, as they can be summoned without tribute if my opponent has two or more monsters, and either exceed for Adreus, or synch for Red Dragon Archfiend, Dark Highlander, or Chaos King Archfiend. Fleur and Quickdraw are for Drill/Chevalier, though Chevalier is more useful than Drill, simply due to it being my own personal Shien. Other than that, Gravekeeper's Servant is to make my opponent think twice before attacking, or at least forcing them to mil cards. Mischief of the Yokai is to stop my opponent from synchro/exceeding. I don't know what else to explain about the deck itself, unless I need to tell more about the monster's purpose in the overall strategy?
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:15 pm
yes plz because to me from what i see there just random monsters put together sorry if it sounds rude
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 pm
No problem at all.

Most of my tuners, with the exception of Quickdraw, are compatible with the Red Nova synchro scenario.

Supay/Sinister Sprocket + Mad Dog of Darkness/Soul Tiger/Garmr of the Nordic Beasts = Frozen Fitzgerald.

Supay + Power Invader/Goldd = Mood Dragon Quilla

Mine Mole is used as a defense card, usually used with Scrap-Iron Scarecrow in order to get me to synchro something else, exceed summon, or summon something better, since Mine Mole has to be attacked twice in order to be destroyed in battle.

Soul Tiger is strictly defense, 4 star monster with 2100 DEF is pretty good.

Darkness Neosphere is another ace, though she doesn't last as long as Chaos does at times. Since she is special summoned by sending a fiend on the field and in my hand to the grave, her 4000 ATK and DEF tends to scare some opponents, and it can't be destroyed by battle. Plus, I try to use this combo when I have Goldd in my hand, as its effect allows it to be special summoned if it was discarded due to an effect.

Shadowpriestess of Ohm is a good burn card if I don't/can't synchro/exceed for whatever reason. Her effect is to send one dark monster I control to the grave in order to dish out 800 damage to the opponent, which is good since my deck is mainly dark.

The Lady in Wight is another defense/exceed monster, though I have no problem using it with Quickdraw. Its def is 2200, which is good for a level 3 monster.

Dark Tinker is there as one of the combos for Mine Mole, and its effect allows me to look at the top card of my deck, allowing me to place that card at the top or bottom of my deck. So if its another high star monster that I don't need, its going for the bottom.

My Power Invaders are for offensive purposes, as well as for exceeding for Adreus, or for Dark Highlander/Chaos King Archfiend, or one of my dragons if I have the proper tuner. Since the can be normal summoned if my opponent controls two or more monsters (Power Invader is a level 5) this can put me at the better side of the table, as long as I have a proper card to protect them from any traps ya know?

Since most people prefer to special summon, or special spam summon/ "SSS" as my friends call it, Chaos Hunter works great, as she can be special summoned when my opponent does, as long as I discard one card, which I also try to use with Goldd. I'll admit, I don't really need two of them, but it does help out at times.

Garmr is used for synchros, though his effect of sending any level 4 or lower monster that attacks it back to my opponent's hand is useful.

Sangan, nuff said. He's a search card, compatible with Quickdraw for Fleur, and can help me bring out Grenosarus or Terror-byte.

Fleur Synchron is the original component to being out Fleur (synchro monster), and its effect to special summon a level 2 or lower monster from my hand is nice as well if I have other tuners in my hand.

Black Potan is used with Fleur Synchron. Its effect of it not being able to be destroyed by battle as long as I control another tuner is useful, but since its defense is pitiful, its nothing so good. Synchro combo: Black Potan + Power Invader + Fleur Synchron + Chevalier De Fleur.

Reptilianne Viper, other than to use with a 4 star monster to bring out Hydra, is used as one of the two star components to bring out Red Nova Dragon. Otherwise, its a meat shield.

Dark Elf is a great offense is the best defense type of card. If I have a level 2 tuner, like Viper, I'd use it to bring out Tempest or Explosive Magician.

Mad Dog of Darkness: Frozen Fitzgerald synchro material

Obsidian Dragon's effect, which allows it to negate the effects of a spell or trap card that targets one dark monster I control, and destroy that card, is useful since my deck is mostly dark attribute. Usually, I set this card face down and let my opponent attack, since its def is 2100

Copycat: stalling card.

Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark Lord: Special Summon by discarding.

Dark Valkyria: By making it an effect monster, since its original status is a gemini monster, it gains a spell counter once, and if I remove it, I can destroy one monster on the field. Its 1800 ATK isn't that bad either.

Wall of Illusion: 1850 def, and forces the attacking monster back to my opponent's hand, or extra deck if its attacked by a synchro/exceed/fusion monster.

Sinister Sprocket: If used for a dark synchro, I can destroy a face up spell or trap card, letting me take out stuff like field, or continuous spell/traps cards mainly.

Do I need to explain the synchro's uses as well?
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:59 pm
take out mirage tube,shadow spell-for fiendish chain,counter counter- for solemn jugdement,mischeif of the yohai- just work with what you have,mine mole for marshmello or something like it, take out the nordic beast

ill tell you some more then i get home
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:22 pm
I'll look out for fiendish chain, I'll see about getting one of the solemn cards, I might keep mischief in there since it blocks off the synchros/exceed for a turn, but if I can find a solemn then sure. Other than the effect of Marshmallon, why take out mine mole and the nordic beast?
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm
the nordic beast and mine mole seem out of place and mine mole 2nd eff is kind of bad to me
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 pm
True, its second and third effects are bad, but to me, the first one makes up for it. I took out the Garmr and Mirage, so hopefully the deck will run a bit better. If I think I have any problems with the cards you mentioned, I'll remove them. Any other suggestions?
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 pm
i have finish your deck ill post it tomorrow by editing this post its more of a choas focus deck now but its still has your ideas in it i think :3 k bai

Monster-19

Black Luster Soldier- Envoy Of the Begining
Chaos Hunter-2
Chaos NecroMancer-1
Copycat-3
DarkArmed Dragon
Dark Valkyria
Fire Ant Ascator-2
MarshMello
Oracle of the sun-3
sangan
Spirit Reaper
Supay-2

Spells-10

Gold Sacr-2
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex-2
Monster Reborn
Pot of Benevolence-2
Sword Of revealing lght

Traps-11

Fiendish chain-2
Mirror Force
Mischeif of the Yohai
Scrap iron scarecrow-3
Seven Tools Of The Bandit-1
Solemn Judgement-1
Torrential Tribute
Waboku

Extra Deck-15

Ally Of Justice Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
BrioNac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Chaos King Arhfriend
Dark HighLander
Formula Synchron
Moon Dragon Quila
Stardust Dragon
Sun Dragon Inti
T.g. Hyper Librarian
Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier

Xyz's

Adres, Keeper of Armagedon
Number 56 GoldRat
Number 61 Volcasaurus
Tiras, Keeper Of Genesis
kisshu24
kisshu24
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:57 am
Wow, thanks for the deck list. I'll try it out soon.
Stevenx12202
Stevenx12202
Tester
Tester

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Larainge wrote:i have finish your deck ill post it tomorrow by editing this post its more of a choas focus deck now but its still has your ideas in it i think :3 k bai

Monster-19

Black Luster Soldier- Envoy Of the Begining
Chaos Hunter-2
Chaos NecroMancer-1
Copycat-2
DarkArmed Dragon
Dark Valkyria
Fire Ant Ascator-2
MarshMello
Oracle of the sun-3
sangan
Spirit Reaper
Supay-2
Card Trooper

Spells-10

Gold Sacr-2
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex-1
Monster Reborn
Pot of Benevolence-2
Sword Of revealing lght
Primal Seed

Traps-11

Fiendish chain-2
Mirror Force
Mischeif of the Yohai
Scrap iron scarecrow-3
Seven Tools Of The Bandit-1
Solemn Judgement-1
Torrential Tribute
Waboku

Extra Deck-15

Ally Of Justice Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
BrioNac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Chaos King Arhfriend
Dark HighLander
Formula Synchron
Moon Dragon Quila
Stardust Dragon
Sun Dragon Inti
T.g. Hyper Librarian
Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier

Xyz's

Adres, Keeper of Armagedon
Number 56 GoldRat
Number 61 Volcasaurus
Tiras, Keeper Of Genesis

i took away a copy cat for card trooper and took away a lightning vortex for primal seed for when u summon BLS-EoTB u can refuel ur hand for more moves
paradox158
paradox158
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm
nodont listing to him he cakes a lie you hardly ever draw primal its a waste of spacein my oppinion
Stevenx12202
Stevenx12202
Tester
Tester

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm
lmao i always draw into primal and EoTB so im going off my own experience
paradox158
paradox158
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 am
..........you have to be jokeing if not you are my hero XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum