Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Blackro Sync(Dark Synchro Deck) Empty Blackro Sync(Dark Synchro Deck)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 pm
Deck List

Monster-20

Blackwing-Blizzard the far north 2
Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind 1
Blackwing-Siccro the Dawn 2
Blackwing- Vayu The Emblem of Honor 2
Dark Armed Dragon
Dark Bug
Dark Grepher
Dark Resnonator
Destiny Hero Malicous 2
Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness 1
Plaguespeader Zombie 1
Sangan
Spirit Reaper
Tragoedia

Spells-10

Allure of Darkness 1
Black Whirl Wind 1
Burial from a Different Dimesion 1
Cards for Black Featers 2
Dark Hole 1
Dark Eruption 1
Lightning Vortex 1
The Beginning Of The End 1
Veil Of Darkness 1

Trap-10

Dark illusion 2
Dimensional Prison 2
Icarus Attack 1
Mirror Force 1
Solemn Judgment 1
Solemn Warning 2
Trap Stun 1

Extra Deck-15
Ally of Justice Catastor-2
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor 1
Armory Arm 1
Black Rose Dragon- 2
BlackWing Armed Wing 1
Blackwing Armor Master 1
Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier 1
Chaos King Archfriend 1
Dark Diviner 1
Scrap Dragon 1
Stardust Dragon 1
Trishula Dragon Of the Ice Barrier 1
The Break Down

The Techs

The Beginning Of The End- I have only used the card once but wow was it a life saver it was only card in my hand and give me a +3 thats amazing. Only bad thing is the 7 monster thing its a bit much and i remove from play alot.

Dark Bug- Its simple its a instant lv4 and makes dark diviner which is pretty good

Icarus Attack- You might be wondering why im only running 1 its because i just dont have room for another one right now but its good. Sends Vayu to the grave and -2 for my opp off of it.

Veil of Darkness- Its a all dark deck so its like why not and i dump a card to the grave for dark arm Very Happy

Dark Illusion-
Chaos wrote:Dark illusion cannot save your monsters from cards that do not target.Bottemless does not target, Dark Hole does not target, Mirror force does not target.

Draw Engine- If you use the deck some times you get bad hands ( btw i made this draw while i was making the deck so it should work fine, not it was like something random just put in).

Black whirlwind- Umm Standard

Cards for black feathers- Umm Standard ( wish it send them to the grave x3)

Allure of darkness- Umm yeah this is getting old standard

Veil Of Darkness- This is not standard The 1st time i seen this card was when i was making the deck. As I said it should be standard.

Draw Combo- Dark Eruption to get back a random dark then allure or card for black feathers, simple.

Combo's/Synergy

Death By Sirocco- Vayu is grave to the grave whatever.. The Normal Summon Sirocco Beat your Opp or sync with gale. Then sync Again for easy Swarm/Sync Wave. Even Better When Burial is used.

Death by Plag - Dhero Malicious do i have to explain this... Tribute Plag or Send Malicious to the grave. Use then eff's then sync for simple 8.

Comments

This deck simple to run ok. The deck engine sometimes does not go off when u have a bad hand. But most of the time you can make something happen. Vayu And Blizzard should always be used for the draw there kind of useless otherwise (expect vayu but its eff only works in the grave and as i said i remove alot). This is one of my fun deck so I don't look at has a deck for rated. Hmm, what else If you have a bad hand but have sangan set him then get spirit reaper for stall but thats simple.

Last edited by Larainge on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaos
Chaos
First Tourney Winner

Blackro Sync(Dark Synchro Deck) Empty Re: Blackro Sync(Dark Synchro Deck)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm
Dark illusion cannot save your monsters from cards that do not target.Bottemless does not target, Dark Hole does not target, Mirror force does not target.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum