Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Larainge
Larainge
Ra Yellow Student
Ra Yellow Student

Genex Cycle Otk Empty Genex Cycle Otk

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 am
Genex Cycle Otk Finalproduct

OverView

Its Searched Based So Do NOT Chain Offering to a Effect. Otherwise you will miss timing. Key Pieces of the Otk Genex Power Planner and Ultimate Offering. Yes This Means Its Veiler And Mst Weak But You Can Chain Offering Effect to Summon A Tuner So Planner isn't alone.

How it Works

Summon Power Planner Search Genex Ally Birdman. Bounce Planner , Then Activate (not chaining) Ultimate Offering Summon Planner (DO NOT CHAIN) , Activate Effect Get Birdman. And Rinse And Repeat Until are on 2 Birdmans the field. On The Last Summon of Planner For now Get Genex Undine. Then Bounce And Summon Birdman. After that summon Undine and use it's effect to send Treeborn Frog to the Grave, Then Get Genex Controller.Summon Controller and Synchro Triarm, Then Locomotion. Use it's eff if possible, I'll Explain Later What to do depending on its lv, But for Right now let's say no effect happened. Summon Planner, Get Undine, Use Effect send RoadinToad. At this point Gachi Gachi Play Is Possible ,with genex crusher.This is where whats in your hand comes into play depending on what you have.

Crusher - Make Gachi Gachi or lv5 Synchro
Turbo- Make A Lv8 or lv7 Synchro
Undine-lv6 or lv7 Synchro
Treeborn- lv4 or lv5 Synchro

LocoMotion Effect
lv3- A lv6 synchro or Leviair(the better play)
lv4- lv7 Synchro
lv5-lv8 synchro(stardust for dark hole or tribute)
lv6-Overlay Your Birdman's for space if they have a lv2 tuner removed get it and sync (PlagSpeader FTW)
lv7 and Up-Should Have a good Atk Stat So Overlay and get a bird man

Board As Of Now
2 Birdmans-14x2=28
1 LocoMotion-25
1 Planner-300 (Not Need If you have Other Monster That Are Not Tuners Synchro for space or Make Armory and equip)

25+28=53
If with Planner-56
Your Life Points (Without Any Damage)-6000
If Planner Used- 5500

Now Lets Say We Had Turbo in Hand. Summon,Search Planner, Synchro StarDust or Axel. Summon Undine Use Effect ,Send Treeborn,Add Controller.AT this Point Trishula Play is Possible If you used Magma And Have Axel. But Were Going to Sync A Axel, Pitch A Random Card. Summon Turbo Atk Is at 3000(Can't Atk Directly) Since A lv7 BlackRose. Summon Control Sync A Brio.

Field at this time
Locomotion-25
Axel-26
Blackrose-24
Brio-23

25+26+24+23=98
LifePoints-7*5=35
Hand-2 Cards For Gorz or Trag

Their Are Other Plays And Ways To Otk But the Birdman Planner Loop is Consentient. Since it is searched Based and Cannot Missing Timing Unless You Chain But You should NEVER do that. Has I Said Earlier This Otk is Hurt by Veiler and Mst, but in turth the deck is a good one without ultimate offering and effects and just takes longer. Their is a Version of the Otk using 6k but its the bad one and i forgot it since The Loop is better. To me this Otk is prefection and proof that I'm a good deck maker. As far as I know I'm the first to make this Otk.
Stevenx12202
Stevenx12202
Tester
Tester

Genex Cycle Otk Empty Re: Genex Cycle Otk

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 am
hmm im impressed with this nice job making a cycle for otk
STX
STX
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am
upload load this to YouTube and make sure you get the credit for it before someone else sees it, masters it, and claims it as their original idea.
TheRuler
TheRuler
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am
I would've quoted this to a more active academy, always telling it was yours and saying if they steal it, I will personally kill them, but then I thought that you should totally make it pretty clear that it's yours first. And I would've asked first ofc!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum