Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caliban
Caliban
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

It's suggestion-ing time! Empty It's suggestion-ing time!

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Yes! I spelt that one wrong on purpose. So, my suggestion is that we make this academy an Academy. By that I mean - free Yu-Gi-Oh! card game lessons! Weepee! Now you are thinking: 'Wow, someone has actually thought of that!' Well, yes, obviously. However, no one made it real. Why not? Not enough determination. And if anyone is determined enough to do this, then that Academy is us. We could first organise a simple podcast between the members of our staff talking about a subject like the meta right now or we could stream our lessons. About 20 minute-ish (more if you have time) will be enough and air it once every week. Now, if you think that's a good idea, why don't you start preparing yourself now?
STX
STX
Administrator
Administrator

It's suggestion-ing time! Empty Re: It's suggestion-ing time!

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm
PM me with complete details,
HenryXP
HenryXP
Administrator
Administrator
https://ultraduelacademy.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 am
Caliban wrote:Yes! I spelt that one wrong on purpose. So, my suggestion is that we make this academy an Academy. By that I mean - free Yu-Gi-Oh! card game lessons! Weepee! Now you are thinking: 'Wow, someone has actually thought of that!' Well, yes, obviously. However, no one made it real. Why not? Not enough determination. And if anyone is determined enough to do this, then that Academy is us. We could first organise a simple podcast between the members of our staff talking about a subject like the meta right now or we could stream our lessons. About 20 minute-ish (more if you have time) will be enough and air it once every week. Now, if you think that's a good idea, why don't you start preparing yourself now?

Yea we could do podcast but whod wanna be in front of a cam talking to like 20 people? I like the idea of Lessons though nice
Caliban
Caliban
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 am
You won't have to be in the camera if you are doing podcasts. Also, sessions of lessons won't be as good as podcasts at the start because you know, there isn't anyone here to be taught.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum