Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Duel Academy
Welcome to Ultra Duel Academy this is the new Ultimate Duel Academy

Register
Ultimate Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caliban
Caliban
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

My Destiny Heroes Empty My Destiny Heroes

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 pm
Alright, so here's my D-Hero Deck:

Monsters (19):
D-Hero Doom Lord x1
D-Hero Diamond Dude x3
D-Hero Fear Monger x2
D-Hero Malicious x2
D-Hero Dasher x2
D-Hero Dreadmaster x2
D-Hero Plasma x1
Dark Armed Dragon x1
Elemental Hero Stratos x1
Deep Sea Diva x3
Lost Blue Breaker x1

Spells (17):
Destiny Draw x2
Trade-In x2
Over Destiny x3
Allure of Darkness x1
Heavy Storm x1
Gold Sarcophagus x2
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Dark Hole x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Miracle Fusion x2
Monster Reborn x1

Traps (4):
Solemn Judgement x1
Solemn Warning x1
Call of the Haunted x2

Extra Deck:
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x1
Number 39: Utopia x2
Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray x1
Brionac x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Dark End Dragon x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Colossal Fighter x1
Trishula x1
Catastor x1
E-Hero Absolute Zero x2
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x1

Comment, rate and maybe even use it!

Last edited by Caliban on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maliki19...The Shadow
Maliki19...The Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

My Destiny Heroes Empty Re: My Destiny Heroes

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 am
Ok first off "E-Hero Escuridao" why? you run one e-hero and you want to use a monster that eff revolves around having E-HEROS in the grave not D-Heros. Its a waste of a card and not needed. Second "Deep Sea Diva", so your goin to be in the ban wagon of Ab zero...enough said. I'm goin to be honest im not very good with destiny heros but i know heros enough to know that this deck will crash and burn against competitive decks and i mean real competitive decks not most of those BS decks you see on DN.
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am
I agree with maliki. Your one escuradio is kinda waste of space. Also, the idea of complete D hero decks is kinda...pointless imo. Dont get me wrong, i love D heros. One of my top decks was D heros, but in this format, i would use D heros as a draw engine instead of a whole deck. I would remove some of ure D heros and add in a few other dark cards or something. maybe add zombies to the mix? D hero zombies is a pretty good deck atm. Add tour and tengu as well if u want more ideas. If u do this, maybe adding one Dasher might be good as well. His effect is really helpful.

~Drago~
Caliban
Caliban
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm
Maliki19...The Shadow wrote:Second "Deep Sea Diva", so your goin to be in the ban wagon of Ab zero...enough said. I'm goin to be honest im not very good with destiny heros but i know heros enough to know that this deck will crash and burn against competitive decks and i mean real competitive decks not most of those BS decks you see on DN.

What do you mean by ban wagon? I have two already and I think it works perfectly for me. You and Drago are right about Escuridao but it did help me out a little when i didn't have a water monster in my grave (which is kind of rare, really)

Also Drago, Diva Destiny Zombies is another type of deck. I have a "pure" destiny deck. You are right, the draw engine is amazing with them but, its even more amazing when you can beat down your opponents knowing that your deck isn't as competitive as theirs. I mean, I know its not the best but you can't completely reject it. So if you have more suggestions, please post them.

P.S.: I replaced Escuridao with Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and added 2 Cyber Dragons to my Side Deck.
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm
Well, just cause im me, i would remove one dreadmaster and add plasma at 2. Plasma fits more into your deck, and it can still be used as the draw engine. Dread is good for draw fodder, but plasma is less of a dead draw. Also, -1 over desitny, +1 dustshoot. I love dusty Very Happy

~Drago~
Caliban
Caliban
Obelisk Blue Student
Obelisk Blue Student

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Now here's where you are wrong about Dreadmaster: he is the protector of the deck because when he is special summoned by an effect, such as call of the haunted and monster reborn, he makes destiny heroes practically invulnerable. Plasma is good, but he is vulnerable and without protection with counter or other traps and spells, he won't do much good. Also, the trade-off is usually too much for him in this particular deck.

I'll think about the -1 over destiny +1 dustshoot though. However, Over Destiny can create easy xyz opportunities and an extra normal spell wouldn't hurt when I'm running 3 easily summonable diamond dudes. But since there are only 6 targets, I might consider taking out 1. Funny thing is, played like 20 duels with it already and it was never a dead draw since I could always use it.

P.S.: By the way, thinking of taking out 1 Over Destiny and 2 Gold Sarcs for 3 Pots of Duality. What do you think?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum